Monday, January 20, 2014

New Front Page for Color Mashup


The cover photo for "Color Mashup" was bothering me. The photo was taken in my quilt studio and I had to brighten it. That make the yellow look ikky.
So, I just went outside and took this photo of the quilt on the snow, and I like it much better. 
Plus, the angle is more pleasing. I like that blue flower in the lower right corner near the snow.

Okay, on to the next quilt. It's on my wall now: "Kisses" I think, because it has a lot of X's on it. 
We'll see.

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Looks better, I agree

ZHOBEYDA said...

HOLA, COMO STAS? TUS TRABAJOS SON HERMOSO, TE FELICITO, QUE DIOS BENDIGA TU CREATIVIDAD.. AHORA TE SIGO, VISITAME TAMBIÉN, SIEMPRE SERAS BIENVENIDA.. ANIMATE.. BESOS, ABRAZOS Y BENDICIONES.
ZHOBEYD@....