Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Felted Wool Quilt Pattern: Soft and Quirky!


Here it is! The new soft and quirky felted wool quilt pattern: Felted Noodles. The pattern is for the quilt shown below measuring 20" x 25," but you can make it any size. This is fun for fiber enthusiasts and a good project to do with kids too. Little fingers can tie the knots. And how exciting it will be to see it after felting!


Lots of clear, step-by-step instruction photos. 17 Pages. Easy. Supply list, handy tools, method that's gentle on the hands, ways to use thick yarns, more quilt photos, and lots of "What If" inspiration. 


Below: Solid color basic noodle. Doesn't it remind you of the spiky trees in a Dr. Seuss book?


Only $5, so there's more left for fabric. Fast, free email shipping. Good group/class project.

Happy quilting!


4 comments:

Dar said...

Karen, these are too cute. I think they do remind me of a Dr. Seuss book.
Bet you had fun making it.

sallgood said...

Love the fun texture of this! And don't you love working with wool? :D

Covnitkepr1 said...

I love to look at different quilters workmanship.
I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

Selvage Quilter said...

Thank you! I'll come visit.