Friday, October 5, 2012

See My Quilts on Saturday in Litchfield CT


I'll be exhibiting about 35 of my quilts on Saturday (tomorrow) at the First Congregational Church in Litchfield, CT. It will be part of the annual Fall Festival. You are invited! Come and say hi.
The foliage is beautiful now, and there's also a Garlic Festival in Bethlehem (at the fairgrounds) on Saturday, just 10 minutes away. (Come see the quilts first, haha!)

I'll take photos of the quilt exhibit to show you.
 I wish you could all be here.
Aren't these clouds fearsome? I took this photo last week. 
Yes, this is where I go to church. 


6 comments:

Dar said...

If I were closer to your lovely town, I would be there for sure. The closest I ever came to CT was on a bike ride around VT, a long time ago. It was lovely and I know your quilts would be spectacular. Maybe you can go on tour sometime to the Midwest!

Linda said...

That's so exciting, wish I could come! Looking forward to the pictures.

Edith Bieri-Hanselmann said...

Would love to come, but I also have an exhibition this Saturday ;-)
Good luck
Edith from Switzerland

Nifty Quilts said...

Congratulations! I'm sure everyone will love the show. Wish I could come.

JoAnne in southern California said...

Ooo, what a treat that would be! And such a beautiful church. I sure wish I could attend but CT is just too far from CA!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a lovely setting for your show. I wish I could be there... heading down the other side of the state today to see quilts exhibited in another church, some of mine are there too!