Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day - Patriotic Quilts

This quilt is called "It's a Grand Old Flag," made from a pattern from The Whole Country Caboodle. I found it on: www.denebir.com/quilts/flag. I like this quilt. See the bits of red in the outer border? A happy touch, I think.
This stunning flag quilt called "We Remember" was made by mpeagler. Her blog is: www.quiltsandcreativity.com.

This classic beauty is called "Four Eagles on Cheddar." Maker unknown, 1880's, PA, 84" x 84." This quilt is from the Michigan State University Museum, from Kitty Clark Cole.

Have a great Independence Day.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Beautiful. I just found your blog today. I grew up in Litchfield, CT; graduated from Litchfield High School and have many many relatives living in the town today. It truly is a small world to find you through a blog.