Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quilt Diva Julie's Stash

Here is Julie's selvage stash! (Julie lives in Memphis, TN) She says:

"When one of our local Walgreens stores closed (in order to open across the street where they could have a drive thru), my husband happened by on the day they were selling off store fixtures. He bought 4 of these 5-drawer units and the extended countertop (which is perfect for a cutting surface) for under $75.00!"

A very fine husband indeed, Julie! I mean "wonderful storage drawers!"

Take a look at Julie's blog: http://quiltdivajulie.blogspot.com/ She has the coolest stuff on her blog. I check in regularly!

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Thanks for the shout out, Karen ~ many of the selvages that were in the drawers when I took that photo have been used in the quilt that I'm binding now . . . will share photos next week (hopefully).

Carrie P. said...

That is a lot of selvages.