Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Wishes to You

I wish I could write like Robert Frost. I would invite you to stand here with me on 42nd Street in NYC and see how majestic the moon looks as it travels across the sky about to balance on the needle of the Chrysler Building. I would also say something thoughtful, like the Psalmist: "I lift my eyes to the hills (the skyline). Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord."

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elena said...

May the Lord bless you and your dear family, Karen. I thank God daily for friends like you!

Amy said...

Have a great Thanksgiving,, and I stood there once, too bad we didnt know each other then.. Have a great weekend, Amy

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

hey! thats my hood! hope you had a grand thanksgiving!