Monday, October 13, 2008

NYC - Part 4

These ladies were waiting to cross the street when I noticed this stunning shawl. The flowers are all embroidered, and there is some nice long crocheted fringe along the bottom. She is carrying a pretty fancy bag, too.




















Back at the Grand Central Dining Concourse I noticed another very interesting hair-do. I was very discreet taking my photo from a distance (while appearing to concentrate on ther things). Believe me, your computer monitor is not capable of conveying the intensity of this orange. Quite stunning, in it's own way.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

meggie said...

Wow what fascinating scenery! I loved all these posts, & the interesting pics. I notice things like that, & wonder about them...

I am in a slump, & need the onion chair!!